Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WOW!

Thanks to all of you who have come to DRIVING MISS DAISY so far and enjoyed the show so much that you have graced us with standing ovations each and every night.

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, thanks to the audience and critical response, we've decided to extend the show a week, through September 30th. So you have plenty of time to see what The Maine Edge calls "a can't miss" and what the Bar Harbor Times "thoroughly recommends any day or night.

Tickets to all performances start at $15, and we have $10 student rush tickets available beginning an hour before each performance.

Come see us and Miss Daisy at the Opera House soon!

--Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just curious as to how you would go about auditioning for upcoming roles with the Penobscot Theatre Company. Thanks in advance.

Damien Brown
Night Phone - 207-947-8036
E-mail - damien.brown@cumulus.com

Anonymous said...

I cannot find anywhere else on the website to direct this comment to. I wanted to purchase three tickets for next weeks show. The newspaper states the prices start at $15.00. I assumed I could pick my own seats according to the prices so I searched everywhere on the website to find this. None found. You have to fill in all of your information including your credit card before you can advance to the next screen where I was hoping to find other prices and seats to choose from. No go. It did not even give me a chance to review what I had in case I wanted to cancel the order. None of us had any idea that cost would be $30.00. Now I am stuck paying the extra money because I didn't even have a chance to ask the other two people if they would be willing to pay $30 versus $15.00. I am very unhappy about this and want this order cancelled. Your website is not people friendly and we should be given a chance to cancel if we are unable to find out the information we want before that order is placed. I will be contacting you on monday as the number in the paper is not being answered today. Again, I am not happy about this and I want this order cancelled. Mengland@emh.org