Monday, July 30, 2007

All Through The Night

"It's getting late" sings Reno and that's how I'm feeling right now. After a long and adventurous day I can hear the harmonies that Nathan and Joye are singing in their duet "All Through The Night".

A two week process of learning all the music, choreography, short bits of dialogue and staging is a bit of a challenge. But we're in the thick of it. And the music sounds beautiful.

I'm excited for Wednesday Night when we add all of our musical theatre campers into the mix who have been rehearsing the work during the day. And then off to Pickering Square we go.

I'll keep reminding you here this week, but I do hope you join us for ANYTHING GOES this Friday, Saturday and Sunday outside. Perhaps some of the humidity will leave this corner of Maine soon, but no matter the temperature as the day winds down at 6 PM this weekend, I guarantee a fun time will be had by all.

--Scott

No comments: